[Internal-cg] (no subject)

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Aug 7 09:18:57 UTC 2014

I have also created a new file (attached and in dropbox) as I was not sure whether I should append to the initial table since my participation to the group was not yet confirmed by the time of the meeting .. I'm also not sure whether the travel support column refers specifically to the London meeting or is a general declaration .. Finally, you will find one empty cell regarding community representation, where I thought to share my text with GAC colleagues first to make sure it accurately describes our common understanding ..

Kind Regards
--Manal