[Internal-cg] Charter commenting

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Aug 8 18:44:18 UTC 2014

Hi Kavouss,

The charter has been publicly available for three weeks, it is not a long
document, and there has already been community interest in it. What we are
providing here is a mechanism for people who have looked at the charter to
send us their comments, some of which they have already formulated. So even
with one more week, people will have had four weeks to take the charter in
and formulate their thoughts about it.

The charter is in some sense gating on other work we have before us, which
is why I think everyone wants to get it done.

Also, we’re asking for major objections. I think receiving few comments
should be viewed as success, not failure.

Alissa