[Internal-cg] Charter commenting

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Aug 8 19:10:42 UTC 2014

Hi Kavouss,

On 8/8/14, 11:52 AM, "Kavouss Arasteh" <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alice,
> thank you for immediate reply,
> But Still  we need to provide more time for comments unless you believe that
> only ICG Members are eligible to comment

Anyone is eligible to comment, that’s why we’re setting up the public forum.

> Pls priovide me a brief on comments you have received outside the ICG and
> outside constituency of ICANN. i.e from the community

I was thinking of the whole thread at [1]. I’m sure those who are actually
in favor of a public comment process (Mohamed?) could provide additional
details about the people they expect to see comments from.

Cheers,
Alissa

[1] http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ianatransition/2014/001194.html