[Internal-cg] Teleconference - August 19, 12:00-14:00 UTC

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Aug 8 22:28:40 UTC 2014

Dear ICG Members,

For your information, call details are posted at:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-08-07-en

You should all have received a notification which outlines call details as
well as an outlook calendar invite.

Feel free to contact me (off list) should you have any questions or
concerns.

Thanks

Best regards

Alice