[Internal-cg] Public observers at Sept F2F

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Aug 11 20:30:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I think a few folks have been receiving questions about whether we will be
able to accommodate public observers in the room with us during the Sept 6
face-to-face meeting. Because we had to find meeting space on short
notice, we were not able to find a room where there will be space for
public observers to attend in person. Of course the meeting will be live
streamed via Adobe Connect.

I’d like to ask the ICANN folks to add this bit of information to the web
site where the meeting information has been posted.

Also, it would be helpful to know if ICG participants would generally
prefer to try to meet in spaces that can accommodate public observers in
the future.

Thanks,