[Internal-cg] Revised RFP

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 14 12:03:07 UTC 2014

I’m fine with this version of the RFP. I ahve made few comment in the document that I have updated in Dropbox. I’m quite comfortable with the term “Operational Community” we should use something more inclusive than that. I also believe that we should use a language in the document that is less strong on the fact that we expecting proposals only from the 3 direct beneficiaries of IANA services (I share MM comment in that regard in the v.7 of the document).

Thanks.

- a.