[Internal-cg] ICG Officer Vote

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Aug 14 15:26:37 UTC 2014

Keith Davidson has indeed confirmed to myself, Joe, and Martin off-list
that he is willing to serve. His nomination came in some hours late as
Martin was on leave prior to the deadline. My thinking here is that we
should give people the benefit of the doubt when they seem to be acting in
good faith.

Given that having Keith's name on the list of volunteers doesn't affect
the rest of the list (and each person can vote for whichever people whose
candidacies they find legitimate), I think we're in good shape to carry on
with the process Joe outlined.

Cheers,
Alissa