[Internal-cg] Revised RFP

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Aug 15 17:50:35 UTC 2014

Interesting points, Milton.  Especially with regard to:

"So, take your pick: make a decision limiting who can submit, or make a decision about which proposals are selected."

Personally I do not believe the ICG can totally insulate itself from making material decisions (or “choices”) on the proposals, regardless of the path chosen.  Even if submissions are limited to the smallest possible number, there are bound to be minor differences between them that require some degree of reconciliation by the ICG.

Thanks—

J.