[Internal-cg] Reminder - Travel - ICG Mtg #2 - By tomorrow COB

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Tue Aug 19 00:50:35 UTC 2014

Hi Alissa, Alice,

can someone tell me how this was resolved (specifically re length of stay/hotel coverage), as I cannot find anything in email.  For what it is worth, my understanding is the same as Alissa (and Daniel and Russ).   The main reason for us to hold our 2nd meeting alongside the IGF was for additional/new outreach - policy makers (there is a ministerial meeting ahead of the IGF), as well as other communities.

In full transparency, I will be taking travel support from ICANN (thank you!) as I have no other appropriate funding.

Apologies for bringing this to the entire list, but it did seem an appropriate level of transparency.  And, in any case, I feel better having this in the open :-).

Thanks in advance for your response.

Lynn