[Internal-cg] Officer vote

Heather.Dryden at ic.gc.ca Heather.Dryden at ic.gc.ca
Tue Aug 19 03:03:54 UTC 2014

Hello Joseph, all,

There are two things that I would like to convey regarding the current vote.  Firstly, the GAC  is not in a position to vote on particular candidates for officers of the ICG.  Also, generally speaking, it is the case that the participants from the GAC will have difficulty "voting" on narrowly focused questions.

The participants nominated from the GAC to the ICG are expected first and foremost to guide the GAC and its members on the more substantive matters under discussion by the ICG and to facilitate the formulation of GAC views wherever possible, in order to convey them to the ICG and/or to engage with others in the community.

Best regards,
Heather Dryden