[Internal-cg] Consensus building process

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Aug 19 10:41:02 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have added some revisions to the critical section 4 of this document, by way of edits to the “alternative" text.

In addition, I’ve taken a bold and foolish step in proposing a possible definition of “rough consensus” for the purposes of this exercise:

·       [After this process, the IGC may reach a “rough consensus” with the support of 4/5 of the members of the entire ICG, including 100% of IANA customer community members. In this case all dissenting views will be noted and included in the conclusion.]

The document is located on Dropbox here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjmb78cp6ln7mmb/ICG-Consensus%20Building_draft_v3.doc

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100