[Internal-cg] ICG Secretariat Round #2

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Aug 19 13:53:08 UTC 2014

FWIW, I do not only support this, I think it would be interesting to know whether we can also have the Secretariat present in L.A., i.e. that we can work with the new secretariat there.

I would even be prepared on having, if Theresa acknowledge the RFP process itself is fast enough, as a request on having individuals from the secretariat on site in L.A as part of the RFP. But maybe this is a stretch.

   Patrik