[Internal-cg] Annotated agenda for Aug 19 call (IGF Statement)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Aug 19 14:14:43 UTC 2014

Joe,

I wanted to say during the call that I think this is a very useful document, if developed as a set of talking points or key messages, that we can agree on as the “current status” of our work.  I agree it’s incomplete but I think if we continue to update it, then it will be a living document, and useful at any time.

We don’t have any “representatives” or spokespeople, so this is a good way to keep ICG members aligned and consistent in our communications.  As long as the document is up to date and referenced often.

Thanks,

Paul.