[Internal-cg] Chair responsibilities

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 12:19:56 UTC 2014

Thanks Alissa.
Very clear matrix of responsibilities between you and your vices.  However, like Daniel said, I also think it would be helpful to have all communications seen by three of you and members of the ICG as long as such communications relate to the work of the Group.

You may wish to revisit and reconsider that section of you mail.

BW to you, Mohammed and Patrik.

Mary Uduma