[Internal-cg] Next call Sep 26, 12:00-13:00 UTC

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sun Aug 24 01:24:32 UTC 2014

I’m really sorry but since completing this poll, I now have my flight booking to Geneva, which departs at 1100 UTC on Tuesday. Emirates has onboard cell/internet service, but maybe not good enough to make the call, so apologies in advance if I can’t make it.

I’ll send final comments on the latest RFP in the next 24 hours or so, and hope that the meeting can produce a final draft that’s fit for release before IGF.

My understanding is that this draft will be released for comments, and we’ll ask for comments within some reasonable time?  Say 30 days?

All the best