[Internal-cg] FW: Further RFP revision

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sun Aug 24 18:41:15 UTC 2014

I'm a bit confused with respect to input from 'interested parties' other than the 'Operational Communities', after Dec. 31st ..
Are we going to allow comments on the individual proposals submitted or integrate them first then call for comments on the unified version? Or is it still to be decided?
Apologies if this has already been discussed and I overlooked the decision ..
Kind Regards
--Manal