[Internal-cg] Next call Sep 26, 12:00-13:00 UTC

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Mon Aug 25 13:30:59 UTC 2014

I agree in sharing the "pain".

The issue was discussed discussed several times on GNSO council, and the
secretariat sent me the following information about alternating times that
have been found acceptable: 11:00 UTC, 15:00 UTC., and 20:00UTC which was
later changed to 18:00UTC.
We have found that alternating among 3 time zones, like the Board does as
well, shared the pain of awkward meeting hours and if the meeting dates are
set well in advance, like the Council dates for one year, people do not get
confused. We have never had the case where someone has not been to a meeting
because they 'did not know/were confused'.
In addition we do not change the UTC times for the winter and summer times,
we send out timely warning of the time change in each zone.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich