[Internal-cg] RFP: Interdependencies or Lack Thereof Already Covered

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Tue Aug 26 13:50:05 UTC 2014

Further careful reading revealed that what I was concerned about is
already addressed by:

"
I.	Description of Community’s Use of IANA

•	A description of any overlaps or interdependencies between your IANA
requirements and the functions required by other customer communities
"

This gives sufficient opportunity for proposers to reflect and express
their view of the world for now.

This sentence somehow did not make it from the paper to my brain.
So no new language is required at this point.

Apologies for wasting everyone's time.

Daniel