[Internal-cg] RFP: IANA Definition

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Aug 27 13:01:47 UTC 2014

I like this A, B, C; it's clear. The ABCs of IANA, by Patrik Falstrom. But let's not put it in the RFP, please.
The point we seem to be missing is that the people who fill out the RFP will have their own working definition of what IANA is to them and what they do or do not want to change about it. So we don't need to get stuck on this.

--MM