[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:45:25 UTC 2014

Dear Milton,
Thank you very much for your kind response .You are among the most
knowledgeable and competent as far as I understand the exchange of message.
Pls kindly note that the term LIGHT before coordination, weakenes our
actions .It could be interpreted that the coordination actions that we
undertake is not sufficiently serious as it is qualified by the adjective
LIGHT.

Would it cause any difficulty that we delete that and just refer to
coordination without any qualification.
Regards
Kavouss