[Internal-cg] Draft minutes of ICG teleconference #8, 26 November

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Fri Dec 5 12:51:41 UTC 2014

Hi Sam,

Sorry I either wasn't clear or got confused in the titles of cross-community working groups!  (Well it was 2am for me,)

On page 4 paragraph 5 should read:

"Boyle explained that the Cross-community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN accountability stream 1 (mechanisms that must be in place or committed to before the IANA Stewardship Transition) needed to be addressed before the stewardship transition could take place. However, as the Cross Community Working Group on that issue (CCWG Accountability) had just started, the CWG IANA would not be able to address these issues in its IANA proposal."

In the final paragraph on the page, could you change "would" to "could in the third line ("... it was noted that this discussion could have implications for the other communities..."

Thanks

Martin