[Internal-cg] Please review: proposal finalization process

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:38:27 UTC 2014

Alissa,Others
What are these changes.
We are departing from the original terxt agreed after tens of e-mail
exchange
I can not agree unless Alissa explain the reasons and orgins of changes.
We are gradually sliding into the IETF views:
The issue of ICG activities becomes more and more superficial and cosmetic
to the extenrt of NO change to the current ICANN practice
Regards
Kavouss