[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for ICG call #9, 10 Dec 11-12 UTC

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Dec 9 17:06:00 UTC 2014

Adiel,
in view of ICG call 9, tomorrow Wednesday 10 Dec., I would appreciate it if the members of the sub-committee which took care of the Secretariat selection process, could have a brief call before that with you and with ICANN Procurement Staff, say on Skype? I've had no news on the subject for quite a long time now. Thanks.
Jean-Jacques.