[Internal-cg] U.S. Government Funding Bill & ANA Transition

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Dec 11 18:04:45 UTC 2014

There was also a good analysis from Kieren McCarthy in The Register.

My take is that this move would primarily close the "checkbook" for NTIA for transition-related activities. But I am not clear on what this means in practical terms for them.

For us, I agree that we proceed with our current momentum.

Thanks.

J.

Sent via iPhone. Blame Siri.