[Internal-cg] Publication of proposal finalization process

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Dec 17 21:16:01 UTC 2014

Manal you are a treasure, thanks for taking the time to synchronize our timeline with the PFP. It seems like you have accurately identified various places in which our understanding of the process has changed since the development of the timeline. All of the suggestions you make should be accepted and incorporated into a revised timeline, in my view.

--MM