[Internal-cg] Publication of proposal finalization process

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Dec 20 17:15:13 UTC 2014

Many thanks Alissa for the clarification and thanks Joseph and Patrick for sharing your views ..
I agree to flexibility ..
I also see Patrik's point and agree that ultimately it's up to each and every community to decide ..
In fact my question was whether the language in the different documents (charter, timeline & proposal finalization process) provide the same degree of flexibility (I felt the timeline is more firm about testing and not only requires it but also requires it to continue running till July) ..
But I take your below clarification as all 3 docs are more or less in synch and have nothing in conflict ..  So maybe it's misinterpretation from my side ..

Thanks again .. I'm fine with posting both docs ..

Kind Regards
--Manal