[Internal-cg] Telephone conferences January 2015 - Doodle to act on!

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Dec 24 12:35:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to send seasonal greetings from Sweden where it is raining more than ever at the moment. Not the best weather for holiday season, but...well...one can not be lucky every year.

After talking with the other co-chairs, we have decided to have the first three calls as follows:

7 January, around 20:00
21 January, around 04:00
28 January, around 12:00

This as last call was around 12:00, and we until other agreements continue with our rotation.

Please fill out the following Doodle for decision on exact time for the calls:

<http://doodle.com/kfrdeudzh97qzpzr>

The agenda for the calls will be as follows (might change of course):

7 January:

- New secretariat, changed practical things, working methods etc

21 January:

- Hopefully we will have got something from the operational communities, and we can have an open discussion about what we have

28 January:

- Planning for our f2f meeting in Singapore

    Best, Patrik Fältström
    Co-Chair, ICG