[Internal-cg] Coordination Group Call 01 - Thurs, 10 July - 20:00-21:00 UTC

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Jul 9 21:37:19 UTC 2014

When: Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:00 PM-9:00 PM. Coordinated Universal Time
Where: Conference ID – 92957255 - Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
**Thursday, 10 July 2014**
20:00-21:00 UTC
Timezone converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Coordination+Group+-+Call+01&iso=20140710T20&ah=1

Bridge details:
Dial in Numbers - http://adigo.com/icann/
Conference ID – 92957255

Should you need a dial-out for this call, please contact ICANN staff.
The call will be recorded.

On 7/9/14 9:40 PM, "Jari Arkko" <jari.arkko at piuha.net<mailto:jari.arkko at piuha.net>> wrote:

Thanks for responding to the poll. It is pretty obvious that the Thursday option for the call is most popular. Lets have it at that time.

The time is tomorrow Thursday, July 10th.

   13:00 Pacific
   16:00 Easter
   22:00 Central Europe
   23:00 East Europe
   06:00 Brisbane (for this timezone, the date is Friday, July 11th)

I will ask for a bridge to be set up. I believe we should be done well within an hour.

In the interest of transparency and openness, I’d like to make minutes and a recording of the call to be publicly available. Let me know if there are any concerns.

Jari