[Internal-cg] scheduling meetings

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Sun Jul 13 02:20:29 UTC 2014

> For those of us with demanding jobs other than ICANN, it would be useful if we could combine CG meetings with other ICANN meetings to some extent.
> E.g., target L.A. ICANN meeting in October for our next F2F, add a day on to the beginning or end. IETF or RIR meetings might serve a similar function if we think we need to increase the frequency of F2F meetings (which I hope we don't!)

I agree with this as well. And IGF, which is coming up.

Jari

P.S. The IETF would be happy to see you all in some of our meetings, and you might even stay a few extra days, as we discuss IANA and other topics. You’d be warmly welcome in our Honolulu meeting (Nov 9-14) for instance :-) Or our upcoming Toronto meeting that starts a day after the coordination group meeting in London ends. Future meetings are at http://www.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.html We also have an IETF policy guest program run by ISOC, a very popular program and something that you might consider if you have not been to an IETF meeting earlier.