[Internal-cg] Early draft for a charter

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Jul 16 14:07:35 UTC 2014

The GNSO wrestles with this issue (consensus levels) in its policy development process. We have developed some descriptions/guidelines that differentiate between "unanimous" vs "consensus" vs "strong support, with opposition".

Perhaps on of the Staff folks could post these to the list for the group's consideration?

Thank you--

J.
James Bladel
GoDaddy