[Internal-cg] consensus definitions

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Thu Jul 17 00:51:47 UTC 2014

I'm not averse to these definitions of the various 'grades of consensus' mapped out below.

I would, however, caution against calling for votes or even grading things by voting mechanisms in the processes we may (or may not adopt).

This may change in the future, but for now I would hope we can do the qualitative assessment without drawing up hard lines.

Narelle