[Internal-cg] This list

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Jul 17 06:18:21 UTC 2014

On 16 jul 2014, at 23:25, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko at piuha.net> wrote:

> My understanding is that the internal-cg list is temporary and not archived at least not yet. Our problem is that we are in the startup phase so not all of the setup and decisions have been made. Yet. I would certainly personally want to see an archived open list.

I agree. I just hope it is archived (or we have to do that manually) IF the group in London for example come to the conclusion that content of this list should be made public.

So, for the process related issues that must be discussed in London my short list include:

- How do people within CG communicate with each other?

- How are f2f and otherwise non-written material made public?

- How is the data from that internal communication made public?

- How are summarize created (and made public) to make people easier aware of what is going on?

- How is input to the CG gathered, summarized and acted upon (I think we need a "list of actions")?

I also on this list see people say "representing" when talking about individuals on CG.

That bothers me a bit.

I do understand what people talk about, but I definitely want to see more talk about us individuals be appointed by the respective groups, forwarding of course the view points of those groups, but that we in the majority of the cases are forced to work together to create a good outcome. I.e. "representing our respective communities" is something that happens as little as possible.

This because I want individuals to be able to work creatively and effectively while of course I understand the various groups at the same time has sent red line definitions with their representatives.

   Patrik