[Internal-cg] Statement from this meeting? (plus addition to agenda)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu Jul 17 07:44:12 UTC 2014

I propose that we be prepared to issue a statement immediately after this meeting, with as much substance as we have to report.

If agreed, it would be helpful to bear this in mind during discussions, and progressively note any points/decisions which are candidates for inclusion in the statement.

As a late order of business we can review those points and (hopefully) make a quick decision about the statement, so that it can be release immediately after.

*** So please treat this as a suggestion for the agenda too.

Personally I really would prefer not to wait, even until next week, to release something.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100

See you at APNIC 38!                      http://conference.apnic.net/38