[Internal-cg] Input on the Question of the Secretariat

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Jul 17 16:25:38 UTC 2014

I would add some more issues related to content, as there will be A LOT of text floating around, and we can not rely on us volunteers to read and write every single character:

- Operate and managed contact points for the community
- Compile and summarize input from the community, so that it is easily digestible by CG members (so we can dive into details where needed)
- Copy editing of documents, output and whatever else CG need help with

   paf