[Internal-cg] report on self-organization

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Jul 17 22:45:35 UTC 2014

Colleagues:

Please find attached a summary of the discussion, findings and outstanding items of the session on self-organization.

Heather, Tom I am copying you for the information of the 5 GAC nominees as well.

There will be a further session on this topic tomorrow with the potential for volunteers to identify themselves and set forth what they could bring to their roles.  Depending on the outcome of that process, we may be able to finalize the positions tomorrow.

Best regards,

Joe