[Internal-cg] Charter version 3

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Fri Jul 18 03:37:38 UTC 2014

In my reality we had consensus that the archives of the list should be
open. Can we get that implemented asap and definitely before the meeting
ends? It should be a simple switch in the mailing list software.

In my opinion we should get consensus at the meeting that this is the
substance of the charter we want to work from and that we want to get on
with it. As long as that is clear we can formally adopt it soon after,
hopefully without a physical meeting and possibly with some fine-tuning.

Daniel