[Internal-cg] Charter version 4

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Fri Jul 18 07:06:26 UTC 2014

Version 4 after a breakfast meeting with Milton, Mary, and Alissa.

We have I believe gone through all comments (in some cases making our own version of the suggested change, however).  Change marks are turned on in the document, so you see what has been done. The scope language edited yesterday by the group has also been included (with small edits from Milton).

We can discuss this further in the group meeting today.

Thanks, all.

Jari