[Internal-cg] Charter version 3

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Jul 18 07:25:35 UTC 2014

Thanks Patrik, I think this is a very helpful way to structure our continued  discussion. It appropriately acknowledges the varied nature of the functions and their associated policy development processes. The key question for each community will be identifying the delta between what exists today and what each group believes needs to exist for their respective processes once NTIA disengages. The first step is to define and understand the starting point.

Keith

Sent from my iPhone