[Internal-cg] Charter version 4

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Fri Jul 18 08:34:42 UTC 2014

I’m sorry for the crossing e-mails. I believe my e-mail that started this thread contained a version where we had addressed everything that we had heard by that time.

There are two exceptions:

1) There was e-mail discussion about the word “legitimate” that has not been acted upon. The group needs to make a decision, but I think based on e-mail discussion that was pretty obvious.

2) We’ve had discussion with Joe about introductory paragraph(s) and balancing of the text between the three communities and others.  I talked to Joe and Alissa before the meeting, and I think we all agree on the goals, but some further tuning of the text is needed.

Hope this clarifies.

Jari