[Internal-cg] report on self-organization

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Jul 18 09:17:27 UTC 2014

Hello Joe,

Thanks for this. I think there one fonction “web site maintenance and online engagement” which is not explicitly mentioned, but I think it will be important to identify where that responsibility lies (I will guess that it lies within the Secretariat role, but that function  may go beyond just publishing proceedings minutes and reports?).

- a.