[Internal-cg] final version of the charter

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Fri Jul 18 12:01:39 UTC 2014

As agreed, I have taken what we had at the end of this morning’s session, taken into account Paul’s suggested edits, Joe’s suggested edits, and showed this to Milton, Alissa, and Joe. We four believe it is ready. (But I have not read the mailing list in the meanwhile.)

The document has change marks from v5->v6.

Jari