[Internal-cg] Primitive notes on scheduling meetings

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Fri Jul 18 13:21:58 UTC 2014

Broad participation I think we can get at IGF, ICANN and IETF meetings. Part from explicit travel of course. Personally (as an example) I have already scheduled IGF and ICANN participation. Question is though whether WORK can get done there (say two days like now in London).

We need I think (at least) one working session like this before end of 2014 and two 2015. Plus teleconf/online sessions plus email.

   Patrik