[Internal-cg] Primitive notes on scheduling meetings

Wu Kuo-Wei kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:42:25 UTC 2014

Here is the data for us to recognize (but not necessary condition). There are 24 people joining ICANN meeting regularly, and 7~8 joining IETF meeting. So my comment will be: (please see the following)

WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de> 於 2014/7/18 21:26 寫道:

> see my comments in red
>

> Best regards
>
> Wolf-Ulrich

Open

> 2.      Decision: Next f2f: Istanbul IGF or ICANN LA? or Both?    or in connection with any IETF meeting?

ICANN LA meeting.

> F2F - Istanbul IGF Sept X - to publicize and promote work of the CG
> CG could make a presentation to a plenary session
>
> Or, F2F in ICANN meeting in LA
>
> Or, F2F in September (IGF) and October (ICANN)
>
> 3.      Conf calls November, December, January, February: set calls in advance for at least every 4 weeks also beyond Feb 15

Open

> 4.      Receipt of proposals by beginning of March 2015?
>
> F2F in Dallas, TX near or during IETF 92, Mar 22-27
> Or, F2F in APNIC 39 in Japan 24 Feb - 6 March 2015

Prefer APNIC 39 in Japan

> 5.      Conf call in April

Open

> 6.      F2F in May 2015 at a location TBA

ICANN 52 Marrekech meeting?