[Internal-cg] Requirements for Community Proposals

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Jul 18 16:10:15 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As agreed, we should finalise this document in the next 2 weeks - so it can be ready for IGF, along with charter and scope.

I’m happy to hold the edit token, and ask you for any comments by early next week (say by end of Tuesday wherever you are).

I’ll take the comments and get new version to you by the end of next week.

thanks,

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100