[Internal-cg] Email addresses?

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Jul 20 14:23:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Alice,

For the ones in CG and relevant ICANN staff that should have write access (I will explicitly on this list let people know who got write access btw) let me know if they want a DIFFERENT address used for Dropbox than what they have subscribed to this list?

I.e. if you have a DIFFERENT preferred email address registered in Dropbox than what is used on this list, please let me know via private email.

The shared folder will be created on TUESDAY July 22 with by default the email addresses on this list, but of course what you unicast to me if you do.

   Regards, Patrik