[Internal-cg] Information sharing beyond ICG ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Jul 21 08:45:50 UTC 2014

Apologies for the misunderstanding .. Definitely this was not my intention nor I think was the intention of the reply ..
I may have not chosen the right words .. I did not mean 'approval' per se .. I should have rather said 'explicit discussion' .. I was just trying not to depend on assumptions or guesses ..

Kind Regards
--Manal