[Internal-cg] Timeline

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Mon Jul 21 16:47:02 UTC 2014

The second decision point says:

Does the community have consensus on the proposal content?  Has testing shown the system is working?  If so, deliver proposal to ICANN Board for delivery to NTIA.  If not, develop a revised timeline.

So, there is a check, but there is not time to got back to the communities to update things if there are problems found.  This is the aggressive schedule....

Russ