[Internal-cg] Co-chair roles document for comment

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Tue Jul 22 00:46:38 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I support this, and think a Chair and an Alternate Chair is a great idea.    I would like to thank Mary for her excellent suggestion and pragmatic approach, and for having the patience to bring this back to the group.  We have alot of work to do and Alissa has already shown her considerable leadership skills.

Best,
Lynn