[Internal-cg] Status of poll 2014-07-22 02:42 UTC

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Jul 22 02:42:53 UTC 2014

Several people have indicated that dates during 2015 are guesses. I thought adding them would still be ok as it might give an indication, specifically for the "NO" responses given.

For 2014, I clearly see two dates that most people can make. After IGF and after ICANN Los Angeles.

The status as of now on July 22 in the morning is in the attached excel sheet.

   Patrik