[Internal-cg] Dropbox invitations are sent out

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Jul 22 09:52:01 UTC 2014

All of you that are members of the CG _except_ Kuo Wei-Wu, Elise Gerich and ICANN related support staff should have got your invitations.

I have put a few documents in the folder so that you can see that the system works.

Reason for not adding everyone immediately is that I have got conflicting lists with participants and will when I get better data send a new mail to the this list that will ask for clarification on:

1. Who is to be on this mailing list, who should have posting rights, and who will only have read access via web (the email archive)

2. Who is to get read/write access to the documents, and who will only have read access via web

We already know that everyone should have read access to everything, so that is easy, but the question is where to draw the line so that the work will be manageable.

   Patrik